quinta-feira, 1 de março de 2012

Falling off the wagon, NOT!

This week has been COMPLICATED! I've felt hungry, satisfied, ravenous... and everything in between. The good thing is that I went through a very anxiety-laden week and was able to stay away from emotional eating.

I did feel at a point (on Wednesday, when I had a terrible day at work) as if I were losing my marbles... that if I didn't eat 1360 kcals the world would come to a bitter end, and so on and so forth.

In the end it all worked out, I had a little cry about it, ranted a bit, and am back to my 'usual' self, whatever that is.

So this is how the week went calorie-wise:

Sunday: 20 kcals over
Monday: 196 kcals under 
Tuesday: 398 kcals over 
Wednesday: 12 kcals over
Thursday: 217 kcals under
Friday: Goodness knows! Will try to eat 1340 cals.
Saturday: Will behave
Sunday: My day off, BBQ at my Uncle's house! =D Yum!

That means that all in all... I was 17 calories over what I should eat this week, not bad at all! I can assure you, I had a lot more fun haha.  I think I'm going to start thinking of calories more like a weekly goal than as a daily goal. It gets too stressfull, then therere are those days you feel more or less hungry... I was ravenous yesterday. I felt like a lion who hadn't fed in months, and today I was 'unhungry'.

Didn't really fall of the wagon, but the picture is cute...

So, my new goal is to have 10,000 calories a week, that's 1360 x 7 + 500 kcals for my 'day off'. Maybe this will keep my body guessing what's coming next and get me off this plateau.

So far this week I've felt no changes in my body. I am retaining loads of fluid and feel as if my legs are about to explode. The weather is unbearable hot, which doesn't help either. 

When it comes to exercise.. hummm haven't been meeting my goals... I did exercise one day this week (in addition to the usual 15 min walk home)... but I'm too tired and too busy to exercise more as I'm working on a big freelance project. Will try to squeeze in 20  mins, tomorrow, on Saturday and Sunday. (BTW, I consider my diet week to begin, of course, on Mondays).


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário