quarta-feira, 28 de março de 2012

Diet/Health Books I'm reading/read

*****(must read)
***(good ideas, but not all doable
** (one or two good concepts)
*(don't waste your money!) 


Books I have finished:

  1. The Dukan Diet **
  2. Slim for Life ***
  3. Low Gi - Belly Fat Diet *
  4. The Flat Belly Diet ***
  5. Tudo posso mas nem tudo me convém (Portuguese Only) ***
  6. The New Atkins for the New You ***
  7. The Waterfall Diet **


Books I am currently reading:

  1. The Paleo Diet (have read too little to tell)
  2. Master Your Metabolism (so far *****)


Books I've started reading but haven't finished yet:

  1. Anticancer a new way of life ***** (so far)
  2. Why do I still have thyroid symptoms? *** 


Books I bought but haven't started reading yet:

  1. Feeling Fat, Fuzzy and Frazzled? 

Um comentário: