sábado, 24 de março de 2012

Things I have learnt about myself


  1. I am stronger than I thought I was.
  2. I find it hard to stick to my resolutions.
  3. My family/childhood affects me today in a negative way more than I wish it did.
  4. My body tells me what it needs. If I crave orange juice it's probably when I'm ingesting too little vitamin C, I just have to be careful with sugar cravings hehe I don't really need that.
  5. I found that by sticking to a diet, well at least the calories, I have been more committed to everything else in my life. I've scheduled tests I had to schedule, I've paid bills that were piling up, and its all sort of 'accidental', as in, I don't plan it ahead of time, so in a way I found that gaining some control over one aspect of my life, helps all others. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário