terça-feira, 6 de março de 2012

My diet

I've decided to start a 100% personalized diet...

Phase 1 - March 7 - to April 7

 - Eat between 1200 and 1400 calories a day, excluding the following food from my diet:

  • Carbs (Except for those in veggies).
  • Sweetner, as possible.
  • Diet sodas
  • Decrease sodium as possible
  • Remove processed food from my diet as possible
  • Eat at least 12-15 grams of net carbs from greens and veggies. 
  • 160 mins of cardio per week 
Phase II - April 7 - Until I reach 64 kg
  • Do all of the above, and introduce one portion of fruit always with fiber or protein to reduce blood sugar impact. If I continue to lose, I'll continue adding fruit until I reach 2-3 portions a day.
  • Include regular strength training to boost my sluggish metabolism.
Phase III - After I reach my goal weight, for the next 2 years (to let my body get used to its new weight and consolidate the weight loss). 
  • Find the maximum level of carbs + calories I can eat to maintain the weight I managed to achieve. 
Phase IV - Ongoing life maintenance. 

  • Eat Low GI for the rest of my life. 
  • Include one 'treat' meal per week. 

Um comentário:

  1. Oooh that's a lot of cardio!!! It's always good to have a plan I think... some kind of structure and focus. You can tweak as you go along.

    ResponderExcluir