terça-feira, 6 de março de 2012

Weight gain, fluid retention and diet deamons...


Another week, no loss... A bit of gain so on and so forth.
I'm starting to get very frustrated by all of this and have decided to look back and adjust my strategy, as this one is obviously not working.
This morning I woke up so swollen all over I couldn't even close my hand in a fist.
I have come to a few conclusions:

        I.            There are 'diet gods' and 'diet devils'     The 'devils' and their little evil deamons get out at night when you are seeping, and they do evil things:
a) they get salt and water and inject them under your skin so that you wake up swollen.
b) they also inject you with sugar so that you gain weight.
c) they take your clothes out of the closet and tighten them so you think you are gaining even more.
 
True! I swear that's what's happening to me! 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário