domingo, 18 de março de 2012

Mini victories and one mini setback

So last week I didn't have the energy to write here... I've been coming from a few weeks of intense work, both at work and freelance stuff I do when I get home. I was exhausted!!!

1- I'd like to share and register my mini-victory: Last week, I managed to get back close to my lowest weight since Dec. 2011!!! 89.9 kg, I was so happy I was literally jumping up and down all over the place!
2- This Friday I was able to get into a pair of jeans one size smaller than what I was wearing and they were COMFY and fit me perfectly!!! =D From size 48 to size 46 OOOOOHHHH YEAH!!!!

 
After today's weigh in I was a bit disappointed, 91.1 (at first I thought, oh only 100 grams more.. that's fine) then I got my maths straight 1.2 kg actually... so that's kind of disappointing, but it's TTOTM, and hopefully next week this will all be over and I'll be weighing even less than 89.9 (fingers crossed!!) 



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário