sábado, 3 de março de 2012

Breaking down


Broken, shattered. 

My hands can no longer work. 
My mind is too tired to think.
My eyes, too, have tired to blink.
All I want to do is lie down and sleep. 
Enter into a world of slumber 
and into a dream world or wonder.

I need a break from work
I need a break from life.
I need a break from being me.
I need a break from judgement.
 I need a break from opinions.
I need a break from people.
I need a break from thinking.

I need two weeks at the beach
or maybe on the top of a mountain,
drink water from a life fountain
I'd like to lie down in a field of flowers
Stay there for many hours, 
doing nothing at all.

I need a break from hurt
I need a break from pain
I need to start living life again.

Broken, shattered. That's how I feel.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário