quarta-feira, 21 de março de 2012

If I lost a pound for each 'last chocolate' or 'just this time'...

 

I've been feeling guilty about my diet for these past few weeks. I feel that now that I'm comfortable calorie counting its really time to improve what is in the calories I eat. Sure, I can have 1,400 cals a day worth of chocolate, it's still 1,400 calories, but is it really?

My health is far from being the best around, so I really feel I have to take good care of it, starting, NOW. I don't want to wait until Monday or something, because that never works, I always think "This will be the last chocolate I ever eat"... haha if I lost a pound for each 'last chocolate' I ate or when I think "just this once"...

So, as of now I no longer:

- Eat sugar
- Eat wheat
- Eat fried food
- Drink Coca-cola zero (or any other soda)
- Consume artificial sweetners
- Add salt to my food, no  matter how tempting it is
- No longer have days "off" my diet, EXCEPT for situations I cannot control (e.g. weddings, birthday parties, etc) even so, I will force myself to make the healthiest choices available.

I read this in a book, "Would you have a little bit of poison every day? No? So why do you eat a little bit of poison everyday?"

I am convinced that gluten does not agree with me.

As for the sugar, my insulin is all over the place and I am insulin resistant, and I actually feel sick when I eat sugar now.

Artificial sweeteners are made of pure chemicals, so is my beloved coca-cola. 


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário