terça-feira, 28 de fevereiro de 2012

That 40 day mark...

So I'm close to my 40th day of dieting... (today is actually the 45th). My sister studie bioengineering and she had warned me that when you reach around 40 days of dieting your body really starts to put up a fight and hold on to your fat and weight. When she told me this, I just said "humm really" and wasn't at all concerned after all counting calories seeme do be getting easier and easier.  


Some days went by...

I've reached the 40 day mark (and passed it a bit). My body makes me want to eat things I shouldn't. It makes calorie counting sound stupid, I've hit a plateau... in other words, this  body of mine is doing EVERYTHING it can to hold on and gain back the weight I've lost. 

I've been keeping on track, but haven't began to improve the quality of my diet yet. As long as I stay on track with calorie counting this week, I'll be happy. 

"Dear Body, 

Please understand this weight has to go 'bye-bye' for your own sake. You haven't been very healthy lately and losing some of this extra padding might help you get better. Then i'll be able to exercise more and make you feel and look better. Please stop holding on to this stupid weight and stop tricking me into eating things I shouldn't. Would it kill you to crave fruit and veggies instead of cheeseburgers and chips and chocolate? 

Please consider my request... 

Love,
Me."





Um comentário: