domingo, 26 de fevereiro de 2012

Frustrated


Do you know what is worse than stepping on the scales and seeing that you're weighing too  much? Stepping on the scales after 3 weeks of calorie counting and seeing that you've, not only hit a plateau, but also gained. 

Weigh-in Stats:
Start weight (Jan 16, 2012) = 95.5
Last Weigh-in (Feb 11, 2012) = 89.5
Current weight (Feb, 26, 2012) = 90.0

How does that make me feel?

- Frustrated
- Angry
- Self-doubt

I don't know if all the weight I lost was from or an effect from carb counting ( I was on the atkins diet before I started carb counting). Or maybe all I lost was just fluid... I don't know. I really feel like kicking calorie counting to the curb and go back to carb counting as that is the only thing that seems to work for me. 

:-( 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário