sábado, 25 de fevereiro de 2012

10 things I love about me

Let's be clear, I'm not doing this because I think I'm the best... it's part of a weight loss challenge... and I bet this is going to be REALLY hard!

Heart Of Sand

  1. I love what I chose to do for a living, not necessarily my current job, but I love my profession.
  2. I like the shape of my lips.
  3. I like that I am a loyal friend, or at least try my best to be one.
  4. I like the fact that I know my way around computers, not in a hacker sort of way, but I do know more than most people at work and am proud of that.
  5. I like my feet and toes (ok, this is wierd, but true, they're cute)...
  6. I like the fact that even when I gain weight I gain it proportionally. 
  7. I like knowing that when I love people I let them know. 
  8. I love being a pet lover, I couldn't imagine how my life would be if I weren't. 
  9. I like the way that I drive. both automatic and regular cars, it's silly but I like it
  10. Most of all, this is a new found love, I love the fact that for once I've been sticking to something I start: this diet! 
Wow.. I managed! =D 

Um comentário:

  1. I like #2 about me too! #4 made me LMAO (not in a hacker sort of way hahahaha!!!). #10 - you are doing great... sticking and not quitting...

    Yay for completing the challenge!

    ResponderExcluir