quarta-feira, 15 de fevereiro de 2012

Do or do not, there is no try..,

I'm a 26-year-old young woman trying to battle off the excess weight that has bothered her for all her life.

Well... that's not the whole story. I haven't always been overweight, but I saw myself as being overweight until I finally got here.

I suppose this is the third weight loss blog I start. But the difference is, this time I've started a weight loss diet, and I've stuck to it for almost one month (great first step for me! I never get past the 2 first weeks), and I am actually losing weight this time around.

I have promised myself this is the last time I start a diet, because I am going to lose this weight AND keep it off for good.

My special somebody once quoted this line when I was talking about trying another diet: "Do or do not, there is no try".



I think that this diet, more than weight loss, which is great, has been helping tap into aspects of myself that I had no idea about. The fact that I am managing to stay on track (or close enough some days) is creating a great sense of acomplishment, something I've never really felt before, as I've always felt like such a failure for not sticking to things I decide to do.

So. My start stats are:

Height: 1.73 meters

Start Weight (SW): 95.5 kg - January 16 , 2012.

Current Weight (CW): 89.5 kg - February 11, 2010.

Goal Weight (GW): 64.0 kg - December 31, 2012. 

Diet I'm following: I can eat a bit of everything, but I have to count the calories (1360 per day). I have allowed myself one day 'off' to attend to cravings yet still keep on the diet wagon. 


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário