segunda-feira, 2 de dezembro de 2013

Atkins Diet

I must confess I wasn't able to do the "Fast Metabolism Diet". It is just too complicated and where I live I don't have access to a lot of foods that would make the diet doable.

I couldn't stand my weight anymore. After seeing myself in a home video I was sort of hoping the earth would open up and swallow me whole. It didn't. So I decided to take some action.

It's so hard to start a diet. So far it's been harder to start than to stay on it. I feel as if I have to gather up willpower for a long time so that I can finally do something.

I'm on Atkins. It's old, but it works. It's relatively simple. I'm on the "Induction" phase, which allows me to eat 20 net grams of carbohydrates each day. So far I've been a good girl and eaten 20 or a bit less (18, 19) and the results are showing!!!

Pre-diet weight Nov. 25, 2013:                        89,5kg
Weight after 6 days on the diet Dec. 2, 3014:    85,6kg

I'm so happy with the results, it hasn't even been a week. I'm aware that most of the weight loss was actually from water weight and not fat itself, but still, I feel and I think I look a lot better. My clothes are more comfortable, and my confidence is a lot better.

I hope the weight continues to come off!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário